Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Take One!!


Today was another great day in the beautiful and charming London. I don’t think I could have a bad day here. Rain and all, London is perfect to me and I’m in loveee! We had a fairly early morning with a 10:00 tour at the Tower of London. I went there on my first trip to London, and I all could remember is the Crown Jewels. They were absolutely to die for and today there were more beautiful than I remembered. Even if I had the money for these precious gems, I wouldn’t trust myself with them. I either lose or break everything so something that beautiful should NOT be left in my hands. I couldn’t imagine having a 530.2 carat diamond. I kiddingly told Valentine that if I guy couldn’t buy me the crown jewels he’s out! Haha. I wonder what it would be like to be a Queen. Beautiful clothes, shoes, power, anything you want at your fingertips…I think I could get used to that. On the other hand, it’s too much pressure especially after what the tour guide was telling us. Almost every Queen was beheaded for every which reason, mostly adultery but you get my drift!

The Tower of London was awesome but I was most excited for our first interview with Charlie from CAPA. She was more than excited to help us with our documentary, so I was very excited to hear her responses. As expected, the interview went so well. Charlie was very animated and gave amazing responses. It was so interesting to hear her opinion of the Royal Family as a British citizen. To sum things up, she had a positive opinion of the Royal Family. She described her feeling towards them as “warm”. Charlie touched on many of the positives of the Royal Family such as the holidays they create, tourism and “identity” or “face” of Britain. One down and many more to go! I was getting stressed out about our documentary but now I feel like everything is falling into place. It is so exciting to see hard work pay off! We have another interview set up for Friday, maybe one for Sunday and a couple for next week! So exciting!

Off to bed!

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment