Thursday, July 12, 2012

New beginnings

My highly anticipated London trip was finally here and I could not wait to embark on this new journey. I was so stressed out due to the conclusion of my CO-OP and the hours upon end of packing that i had to do in so little time-of course nothing was fitting in my bag. My parents were on vacation so I was on my own to pack for this 5 week trip. My mom is the best packer in the world and also my go to woman when I am stressed so it was hard to not have her around in my time of need. My best friend Matt was my savior and he seemed to squeeze everything into my bag...after 5 hours. I live in New York so I had to travel to Boston for the flight. I left NY on July 8, 2012.The beginning to a very long journey to London.

 The trip to Boston wasn't bad at all but I was still so nervous for the next day. I would be leaving a summer of tanning and catching up with friends behind to jump into this city with my fellow classmates. I wasn't ready for the adventure but I had no choice. July 9, 2012, The day was finally here- I could not believe it. My stomach hurt the whole day from nerves but once I got to the airport all of my worries faded away. Everyone on the trip was super welcoming and friendly. I couldn't wait to get to know everyone and experience london in a new way. The wait was finally over and we boarded the plane, excitement rushing through us. I looked out the window as the plane took off and couldn't be happier. Bye bye Boston! Next stop London!

No comments:

Post a Comment