Thursday, July 26, 2012

High Class to Hard Rock

I would have to say that yesterday was one of the best days here in London so far. I started the day at the museum of London which was so interesting. My group won the scavenger hunt within five minutes-yea we're that good. I loved the museum because there was a wide range of things to look at. When a museum is too concentrated on one area or time period I tend to get bored. The Museum of London was nothing of the sort and I was so happy to have visited.

Next on the agenda was High Tea at Harrods. I was unbelievably excited to be in Harrods for the first time and to experience High Tea for the first time. Harrods was everything I imagined. My heart literally skipped a beat when I walked passed the Louis Vuitton bags. I was dressed up for tea so I felt a little better about myself that I couldn't buy anything..at least I looked like I could afford something. High Tea was so cute and classy..right out of Alice and Wonderland. I had Earl Grey tea and literally ate more than I thought I would. My new obsession is scones so I was pretty happy that they gave us a lot of scones to eat. I will for sure be going back to Harrods to spend the day. There are many departments I have to check out. I also have to go back to visit the Puppy Parlor,..all of the puppies were too cute!

Later that right I totally switched gears and was getting ready for a rock and roll show and a pub. I went from a a pretty dress and a bow in my hair to a tank, high waisted shorts and my ruby woo lips. The show was at Catch and we all went to support our fellow group mates documentary. The band that played was called the Damn Vans and they were awesome. Merrie and I wound up buying Cds thats how much we loved them.

My night ended at one of the best Mexican restaurants I ever ate at, El Paso. It was an amazing way to end an amazing day/ night. I can't believe that half of my trip is over, but I know there will be plenty of amazing experiences to come


Cheers      

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment