Saturday, July 14, 2012

Busy bee

I can't believe that it's already July 14th! 5 days have already passed and it feels like I just got here. This trip is flying by! So much to do so little time. The main reason the trip is flying by is because we are super busy. The past couple of days we have been walking around London, sight seeing and just enjoying this beautiful city. My legs are KILLING me from all of this walking. I literally think that we walk around 5 miles a day! What a work out!

Today my group and I went location scouting and went around to make some contacts for our documentary. We left our flats at 10:30 am (keep in mind we got in after 3AM that morning) and we got back at 6:00 pm!! We are completely dead! This long day did pay off though because we found some places to film and made a contact with a tour guide from the Victoria and Albert Museum. That museum was amazing. I really enjoyed it and I cant wait to go back. I love that most museums in London are free. I will be visiting all of the museums while I'm here! So exciting!

Okay, thats all for now

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment