Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I could be your Queen




Windsor castle is a rather amazing site. I couldn’t believe that today I was in the place where the Queen currently spends her weekends but today she wasn’t there seeing that her royal flag wasn’t waving from the post. The grounds of the palace were gorgeous and were filled with green grass and flowers. I couldn’t even imagine owning a castle that big.
One of the best parts of the castle for me was the dollhouse and the photo gallery. The dollhouse was so cute and detailed. I wish I could have taken photos of it. The photo gallery was amazing because I was able to see the progression of the Queen’s reign. She has to be one of the cutest women I have ever seen! She is so well dressed and always looks so proper but so happy! My absolute favorite part of the photo gallery was the photo of the Queen and Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga is my queen so i was more than happy to see two inspirational women in one photo!
Another part of the palace that I found to be interesting was St. George’s Chapel. Firstly, George is a very popular name in my family so i felt a connection right from the start. The chapel was quaint but so moving. Valentine and I just sat down for a bit and of course made our three wishes because we entered a new church. I always wish for the same things, the most important things. Love, Health and Success. These are all broad things to wish for but I definitely elaborate in prayer.
The day went rather quickly but the heat wore me out. I can’t believe how hot it got so quickly but i cant complain. It’s a British SUMMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment