Monday, July 23, 2012

Hot Child in the City

This morning I made myself get out of bed to go for a run. I was expecting to be a bit chilly, but when I opened the door the sun was shining and I was rather warm. I was so excited since we have had such rainy weather! Turns out that it is going to be high 70s for the rest of the week! Yay-one week of SUMMER!

Today was a production day so we had a meeting at 1130 and then had an interview at 230. The interview went well. The professor we interviewed was very insightful and knowledgeable on our topic, so our group was pretty pleased. We had a public opinion interview yesterday but it didn't go as well as we hoped it would. The guy we interviewed had mostly scattered answered and wasn't as prepared as our other interviewees. The guy we interviewed was also being interviewed by another group so the pressure was on! I don't blame him though. If I was being interviewed I definitely would freeze up and not know what to say. Even though his interview wasn't what we wanted we still have plenty of other option which I am exited about. Our plan is to be done by the weekend and then we can get to work editing! I can't wait to see the final product!

The rest of the night I will be logging and finishing up my paper-I'm more than half way done! Writing papers is a bit tough for me at the moment seeing that I haven't done school work since December. I was on CO-OP before that trip but this is a good transition. I need to whip myself into shape for the fall!

Off to work..Cheers to another busy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment