Friday, August 10, 2012

Lounging in London

Today was a very relaxing day which started off with me snoozing my alarm for my run. I needed sleep after an amazing night at Wembley. The sun was shining, I was sweating and I needed a cold ice coffee  to quench my thirst. Off to Starbucks I went were they accidentally put 4 shots of expresso in my coffee..TADA! Briana the enegizer bunny! Now that I was up and WIRED! The girls and I went on a journey to Hyde Park to picnic and bask in the sun. Hyde Park reminds me of Central Park a lot.

Laying down in Hyde Park led me to start to day dream and fall into deep thought. I thought of what it would be like to live in London. To me, London is an extremely liveable city and I could see myself here without a doubt. If I found the right job, I would consider moving here in a heartbeat. Oh, London what have you done to me? I thought that I was a New York girl for sure but these days I am questioning it. I also can't believe that this will be my last weekend in London. I am depressed to even think about leaving but I CAN NOT WAIT to see my family and friends! I am missing them so much.

I am going to get a head start on packing...Let the nightmare begin!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment