Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Leaving London

Surely but sadly I will be leaving London tomorrow. Everytime I think about leaving, tears come to my eyes. This city has taught me so much in the short time that I've been here. This trip has went by even more quickly than expected. I felt as if I dreamt this whole experience but I am brought back to reality as I look down at my massive amount of luggage on the kitchen floor.

In all aspects this trip has been an amazing and a very  positive experience. I learned so much about British culture. I love every aspect of London- the way the people speak, the people's sense of humor, tea time, the museums, the food, the fashion and SO much more. London was everything that I hoped for and I know that I will return some day.

Academically, I have learned a lot on this trip. I definitely broadened my skill set in terms of production and can now say that I helped to produce my first documentary film. I felt so accomplished after it was finished and I am more than happy with the way it turned out. I also feel that I learned so much about London through the excursions that we went on and I am so happy that I experienced everything that I did.

To wrap things up, I have to say that I have had the most amazing summer of my life. From the people I met, the places I visited, the Olympic events and the amazing days and nights, London 2012 was such a special experience and will have such a special place in my heart.

For the last time...Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment